Harrison B. Freedland
Real Property and Development
Community Association Law
Harrison focuses his practice on commercial and residential real estate, community associations, estate planning, estate administration, and business law.
At the University of North Carolina School of Law, Harrison participated in the Community Development Law Clinic, where he provided corporate and transactional counsel to North Carolina nonprofit organizations. Harrison represents clients in a variety of real estate matters, including closings, petitions for partition, easements, and landlord/tenant disputes. He also assists clients in preparing and amending wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advanced directives.
Harrison is a Wilmington native. He joined Block, Crouch, Keeter, Behm & Sayed, LLP as an associate in 2018. He previously practiced law as an associate with Craige & Fox, PLLC in Wilmington. When not practicing law, Harrison enjoys reading American literature and spending time with his wife, family, and friends, and his wife’s family’s basset hound, Mollie Jane.
- University of North Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.S., Psychology, 2011)
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina State Bar, 2015
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- New Hanover County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member (Real Estate, Business and Estate Sections)
- Leadership Wilmington, Class of 2017
- Legal Aid of NC Lawyer on the Line, Volunteer
- Lawyers for Literacy, Volunteer
- Community Associations Institute, North Carolina Chapter, Member