Our attorneys are available to help you with all aspects of your business, from planning and formation to transfer or dissolution.
We help you choose the appropriate form of entity for your business, explaining both tax and non-tax considerations, and form the company once you have decided, along with filing annual reports and acting as Resident Agent.
We can also assist you with a full range of services for all the needs of your business, including the following:
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases, drafting demand letters, and handling evictions
- Drafting statutory documents (Minutes, Annual Reports, Resolutions, etc.)
- Handling conflicts among business owners, both simple and complex;
- Assisting with management issues and strategies
- Dealing with employee issues and questions;
- Handling litigation matters on behalf of the company;
- Franchise issues
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Our attorneys can also help your business grow or close, assisting with the sale of your business interests, transfer of stock or membership interests, and asset or stock purchases. In addition, we offer business succession planning so that your business can continue to function after the death of a business owner or be transferred in a manner most advantageous to your estate.